This year has had a lot of ups and downs, but I am determined to end this year on a good note. Looking back, I’ve realized that there is so much to be thankful for, and one of those things is that I finally started going for my dreams and I started blogging this year! Aside from that, I have reached over 13,000 hits on the blog, and I couldn’t have gotten this far without you guys!
Which is why to celebrate my first Christmas as a blogger, I’ve decided to hold a giveaway to my readers in the Philippines!
I’ll be randomly picking six lucky winners, and here’s what you could win!
Winner 1: A Design Your Life 2017 planner and a Lee Cooper denim drawstring bag
Winner 2: Virtual Reality glasses and a Lee Cooper denim drawstring bag
Winner 3: Virtual Reality glasses and a Lee Cooper denim drawstring bag
Winner 4: Php 100 cnsdesigns gift certificate and a Lee Cooper denim drawstring bag
Winner 5: Lee Cooper denim drawstring bag
Winner 6: Lee Cooper denim drawstring bag
Here’s what they look like!
Lee Cooper bags:
Design Your Life 2017 Planner:
Php 100 cnsdesigns gift certificate (this is where the design your life planner is sold!)
How can you join this giveaway you ask? Here’s how!
1. Comment below why you would love to win this giveaway along with the link to your Facebook account/ your name on Facebook!
2. Share this blog post on Facebook with the hashtag #mitzijonellegiveaway and tag 5 friends
3. Like my Facebook page: Mitzi Jonelle
4. Like Lee Cooper’s Facebook page: Lee Cooper Philippines
That’s it! It’s that simple! If you want added entries though to get a higher chance of winning you could do these too:
1. Follow my blog via email. You’ll find this option at the very bottom of the page, after the comments section. (+5 entries)
2. Follow me on Instagram: @mitzijonelle (+3 entries)
3. Follow me on Twitter: @mitzijonelle (+2 entries)
The giveaway will run from November 22, 2016 until January 1, 2017. Again, this is only open to Philippine residents. I’ll be announcing the winners and sending the gifts by the second week of January. Again, thank you so much for everything! Good luck and I hope you’re as excited as I am!