I’m so happy I got nominated for the Liebster Award. I’ve been wanting to get nominated for some time now. Thank you so so much Kellie! You should all check out her blog! She’s amazing.
1. Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award
2.Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked
3.Give 11 Random facts about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award
5. Notify the bloggers you chose for the award
6. Make a list of 11 different questions for you nominees to answer
1. What is your favourite beauty product?
Definitely mascara. When I’m feeling lazy, I usually just fix my eyebrows and put on a coat or two of mascara. It instantly opens up my eyes and makes my face look bright and fresh.
2. What’s your favourite book?
This is a hard one. I usually can never pick just one book to be my favorite, but The Little Prince, being my first chapter book, has a special place in my heart.
3. Favourite food?
I can’t seem to decide between Sinigang na salmon and Sushi. For those of you who don’t know, Sinigang na salmon is a Filipino dish where salmon and vegetables are in a miso-tamarind broth.
4. What keeps you motivated?
One of the greatest motivators I have are the people I love who are always so supportive of all my dreams in life, pushing me to keep fighting even when I feel like it’s hopeless. Another motivator of mine is my desire to live up to my potential.
5. Where is somewhere you have always wanted to travel?
Everywhere, I just want to leave and start backpacking around the world, although I have no idea how all my bags, make up, clothes, and shoes will fit, so I probably won’t be “backpacking” haha.
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In 10 years, I’ll be 28. I like to think that by this time, I’ve earned enough money to take a break and just travel. I would be happy with my job and I could travel any time I wanted.
7. Favourite animal?
I love love love bunnies!!! I love dogs too though
8. What are 3 things you love most about yourself?
My sense of style/the way I dress, my courage to do what I want without thinking of what other people might say, how I can eat anything I want and not gain weight, although I think this may not be true anymore, so hmm how I can loose myself in any book or movie.
9. Favourite Season?
According to wikipedia, there are three seasons here in the Philippines, if you could call them seasons, those would be rainy season, cool dry season, and hot dry season. I prefer the cool dry season because this is the season where the sun is shining but there are clouds so it’s not too hot, and it’s nice and windy.
10. Favourite film?
I’m not sure if I have a favorite film. I usually just say Lilo and Stitch though. I absolutely loved all three movies, I still cry in all of them, tbh.
11. Favourite Social Media App?
I don’t think I have one. I use Facebook the most, but mostly for school and org work, but I go to twitter when I’m bored.
11 Random Facts About Me.
- My parents named me Mitzi because they wanted to call me Mary after Mama Mary, but thought it was too common and so took the german nickname for Mary instead.
- My first word after dad was “one”, the next was “two”, then all the way until “10”. This was around the age of one.
- I started reading at the age of two. I read The Little Prince when I was five!
- I wrote a short story when I was five.
- It’s a dream of mine to model.
- It’s my dream to fly, like I actually want to fly like with powers. I’m still hoping it’s possible.
- I have a small collection of dream catchers/ things with dream catchers on them
- Pursuing my dream of becoming a mermaid princess, I currently own three tiaras. Next thing on my list: a tail.
- I used to compete in ice skating, and stopping is still one of my biggest regrets because my coach said I had great potential.
- I don’t drink carbonated drinks.
- I love reading books, fashion, make up, and math.
Here are my nominees, be sure to check them out!
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite book/movie?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your “go to outfit”?
4. What motivates you?
5. What are 5 things you love about yourself?
6. What are 3 things you could love more about yourself?
7. What is a dream of yours that feels like it’s not possible?
8. How do you want to be described/remembered by other people?
9. What is your greatest fear? (Not physical fears, but fears like being left alone, dying without reaching your dreams, etc.)
10. What is something you’ve always wanted to do/ learn?
11. What do you do when you feel like giving up?
I enjoyed this so much, I hope you guys did too! For my nominees, please comment the link to your posts once you’re done! I’d love to read your answers. For everyone else, feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments, I’d love to hear from you guys!